Dr. Bruce Silva offers several teeth whitening options, including an in-office procedure that will give you brighter, whiter teeth. Take-home options are also available to whiten your teeth on your own time. Each treatment eliminates the stains, yellowing, and darkening that come with age.
Since sensitivity is a temporary side effect of teeth whitening, here are some tips on how to deal with sensitivity after teeth whitening.
• Follow all the dentist’s orders as instructed for the best results.
• Before a treatment, build up resistance to sensitivity by using sensitive toothpastes or mouthwash.
• Steer clear of hot and cold drinks or foods after teeth whitening treatments.
• Drink liquids through a straw.
• If sensitivity is too unbearable, consult with your dentist.
White teeth are an important part of a healthy smile and they also help your self-esteem. Call and schedule an appointment with Dr. Bruce Silva today!